- Vice Chair of IEEE 1584 – IEEE Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations
- International Chairman – International Electrotechnical Commission IEC TC78 – Live Working
- Steering Committee – IEEE/NFPA Arc Flash Collaborative Research Project.
- Liaison Officer between IEEE 1584 and IEC TC78/WG15 Arc Flash Protection Committees.
- Author of the book: Complete Guide to Arc Flash Hazard Calculation Studies
- Contributing Editor for Multi Award Winning – Electrical Contractor Magazine
- Founder of the internationally known website: ArcFlashForum.com
For over 35 years, Jim has been helping tens of thousands of people around the world understand electrical power system design, analysis and safety. Having taught over 2500 seminars during his career to people from all seven continents (Yes Antarctica is included!), he has developed a reputation for being one of the best trainers and public speakers in the electric power industry. For more information about Jim and Brainfiller.com please click here.