Electrical Safety UK Ltd Providing Clarity on Compliance
Achieving compliance with legislation such as the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 can be a complex and challenging task. Whether as an organisation you feel that you fully comply or you are not sure of your current position Electrical Safety UK Limited’s Free Electrical Safety Health Check will provide you with;
- an insight into your current level of compliance;
- guidance on what the HSE is looking for;
- a plan to achieve compliance without compromising your business;
Importantly the report can be used to demonstrate responsible intent with regards to electrical safety and provide a clear vision as to the measures you need to take to achieve compliance.
What is covered by the Audit?
The Health Check is a comprehensive check of your compliance with a range of Regulations taking approximately 90 minutes. This is a discussion and desktop audit covering:
- The structure and activities of your business;
- The electrical work undertaken by your business;
- How you manage electrical work;
- How you maintain your systems;
- The competency of your staff and contractors;
- Your electrical/mechanical policies and procedures.
What do we receive on completion?
Upon completion of the audit you are issued with a formal report in both paper and electronic format which:
- Highlights strong and weak practice;
- How you comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations;
- Areas where savings can be made and productivity improved;
- An action plan enabling you to prioritise the steps you need to take to achieve full compliance.
To request your free site audit please complete an info request or simply just give us a call We are based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and offer this service within a 50 mile radius to companies employing a minimum of 5 employees, however we are happy to travel to larger clients sites throughout the UK.